Welcome! Paint Dat New Orleans provides a unique painting experiences for the novice or experienced painter. Painting "en plein air" means painting outside with natural elements which enhance the painting. Here are the highlights:
- Paint with local New Orleans artist and founder of Paint Dat New Orleans, Gloria Willis
- No experience is necessary and plein air painting will challenge you if you are experienced
- All supplies are provided for you--you will complete two paintings to take home
- Two hour sessions are held in a convenient New Orleans Park with historic landmarks
- Groups 2 to 10 can schedule for a Paint Dat session
Painting in the French Quarter is convenient to Armstrong Park offers a special way to experience life in the Crescent City. Sessions are conducted in a casual and friendly manner and you will receive guidance as you paint. As you look at your painting in days to come you will be reminded of your enjoyable time painting in New Orleans.
For the tourist, you have a unique introduction to painting right here in New Orleans and take home your own handmade artwork. For corporations, a Paint Dat New Orleans session fosters team-building in off-site meetings and improved communications. And for the local New Orleanian, Paint Dat helps you discover and "be" an artist in a city that embraces art and new possibilities.